GREENVILLE TECH FOUNDATION
Established in 1973, The Greenville Tech Foundation, Inc. is a non-profit corporation separate from Greenville Technical College but operating for the benefit of the college.
The Foundation is an exempt organization under the Internal Revenue Code's section 501(c)(3) and is further classified as a public charity under section 509(a)(1) of the Code. It is governed by a board of directors comprised of recognized Greenville County leaders in business, industry, and the professions. The Foundation was established to ensure that the college is able to provide a quality college education at modest costs and to reduce financial barriers to higher education.
Giving Helps Ensure Scholarship Funding
- Scholarships are the critical factor in a student's decision whether to attend college.
- Almost half of the Greenville Tech students are 1st generation college students whose families lack financial resources.
Giving Helps Provide Modern Technology
- Instruction on state of the art equipment provides our students with real world experiences to better prepare them for today's evolving workforce.
- Financial gifts as well as gifts of modern equipment and supplies help provide a state of the art learning environment.
Giving Helps Attract and Retain Outstanding Faculty
- Providing outstanding facilities, equipment and an excellent learning environment attracts highly qualified faculty and staff.
- Timely professional development opportunities help existing faculty keep current with ever changing technology.
Giving Helps Develop State of the Art Facilities
- Greenville Tech offers four campuses and flexible scheduling to fit the needs of our diverse community.
- The futuristic Center for Manufacturing Innovation requires additional funding to meet the workforce needs.
2016 Workforce Development Salute Honors Major Supporters
Honorees were recognized for gifts totaling over $1 Million
Greenville Tech Foundation hosted the 2016 Workforce Development Salute on October 27, 2016 at the TD Convention Center. This event honored local leaders for their significant support of Greenville Technical College. The 2016 honorees were:
- John I. Smith Charities
- Ralph Hendricks, Ralph and Virginia Hendricks Foundation
- T&S Brass and Bronze Works, Inc.
Together, these honorees have funded more than 500 individual scholarships and contributed more than $1 million to Greenville Tech.
Click here to read the full press release. Check out our news page for video clips of the honorees.
Tony Williams, CEO/President of Infinity Marketing and a member of the board of the Greenville Tech Foundation, has established a scholarship fund at Greenville Technical College to benefit students w...
Bob Howard, Greenville Tech Foundation President, and Les Gardner, Greenville Tech Foundation Director of Development retired at the end of 2016. Les Gardner will continue in his role in a part ...
As part of the #GivingTuesday movement, please consider supporting Greenville Technical College through the Greenville Tech Foundation. ...